Little Update - Day 352 - 5th December 2013

Merhaba (hello) from Turkey! 

So just a little update as I'm on holiday at the moment. I went to
see the consultant and didn't really gain much from the appointment. He has said that he has liaised with his colleague who has said we need an opinion from a neurologist before anything else is done. They are concerned if they stun the nerve they could end up causing more damage in the long run.

I hope by the time I get home from holiday I will have my date to go and see the neurologist as Mr D said he was going to rush it through as a priority. 


Mr D did give me some cream to use,it's EMLA cream, it's basically the magic cream they put on your hand before giving you an injection when you're a child. You have to smother the area then cover it with a clear plaster and in about 45 minutes the area is numb.... It's heaven but it only lasts about and hour. It's good to use as a little relief though, and as you can see, having white cream all over your chin is a sexy look! šŸ˜‹

Can't believe it's nearly been a year, almost a perfect recovery with fabulous results other than this naughty naughty nerve.


No comments:

Post a Comment