Recovery Day 75 - 2nd March 2013

Oh I had a lovely, deep sleep last night. I felt well rested this morning but still felt unwell. I think it must be this infection. My right cheek is still extra swollen and firm and I still have earache. My chin and gums are still very sensitive and this is to starting to make my life hell now. I'm struggling to talk, eat, drink , shout, laugh and smile with it and teeth brushing is horrendous. My ears were very deaf this morning too. After some pain killers and antibiotics I started to get ready for the day. I started with brushing my teeth, I just feel like I can't get my teeth clean these days. I brought expensive sensitive and repair toothpaste and mouthwash and still my teeth just don't feel clean. I usually use an electric toothbrush which, I had to stop using when this chin and gum nerve issue started and I had to revert back to using a child toothbrush. I thought I'd give the electric one a go this morning but as soon as it touched the right side of my mouth it triggered the gum and chin and the horrible shocks started and I had to stop... Grrrr

After my shower I went to mums, my Aunty and little cousin were there and mum did a little tea party for my little sister who is 21 tomorrow. It was nice to see all my family and my little cousin is mesmerised by me, my jaw, my operation and my brace. He loves my brace so much he's even been to the dental hospital with me to see how they change and adjust it. 

I spent the afternoon at mums catching up with my family and we went to cemetery to put some flowers on my nan and granddads grave. Matt came to mums at 6 pm and we got a curry for tea.  I was very tired come 9pm so we went home. I waited until 10pm and took some painkillers then went to sleep. Thankfully I fell asleep early, I woke up at about 3am and I couldn't hear a thing. My ears sounded like I had my fingers stuck In them. This is linked to the Eustachian Tube Dysfunction but in recent days the deafness has been more severe. It doesn't last long once I'm sat up but the fact it's there at all is annoying!   




No comments:

Post a Comment