Recovery Day 71 - 26th February 2013


Woke up at 8:15 and felt well rested but I still felt rubbish. Sore head, cheeks, teeth and gums, an annoying chin and slightly deaf hearing. I got up right away and got a drink to take some tablets. I then got washed and dressed, changed my forever snapping bands and lathered the chilli cream on. 

At lunchtime Matt came and picked me up and drove me half way to my friends, where they exchanged me and she drove me the rest of the way to hers. For lunch I had ready brek but didn't really eat much of it, as I didn't have much of an appetite and I was really sore. 

After lunch me and three friends went on a cupcake decorating course, it was a perfect afternoon for me because I didn't have to talk much, I got to spend time with friends and be creative. Although I couldn't eat anything, I Iced 10 cute cupcakes... One of the family will polish them off!! 

After 5 hours of concentration I was shattered and very sore, Matt picked me up and he was treated to a very quiet journey home. By the time we finished it was too late to eat so I took some tablets and went to bed. I drifted off very easily as I was literally exhausted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment