Recovery Day 53 - 8th February 2013


I woke up at 8:30 and I thought my head was going to pop, remembering that Mr D had said being upright as much of possible will help trapped mucus I decided to get up right away. I went downstairs to see my little dogs, give them their breakfast and  take some pain killers. 

As I was up early I had a little tidy up then took to dogs on a 40 minute walk. 

For lunch I had spicy chicken and tomato soup with a spoonful of sour cream in it to cool it down a little. 

I was worn out after the walk and the cleaning so I had a little relax in the afternoon. 

For tea I had mashed up spaghetti carbonara, it was lovely.

I had a lazy evening as I felt drained. These pain in my chin shooting around my face are doing my head in now. As soon as I talk, laugh, smile or touch my face they're off causing havoc.

I've been using the Chilli cream, I can't feel my chin so I don't get the burning sensation unless it goes onto my lip or in my eye which is where it went tonight! Ouch

I went to bed at midnight and managed to fall asleep ok


No comments:

Post a Comment