Recovery Day 27 - 13th January 2013

Matts alarm went off at 9:30, he is useless at getting up and was still asleep at 10. Woke up to a text off mum seeing if I wanted to go out with her and dad. I wasn't sure if it was too cold for me to go out at it was 0 degrees outside. I decided to go with them as Matt had already said he was watching the football and it’s nice to get some fresh air.

I took my tablets, got dressed and had half a weetabix so I could take my antibiotics. Taking them hasn't got any easier! The shooting pains have become less frequent but when they do come they're still painful.

Got to mums for 11 and we headed out, they hadn't had breakfast so we went to a cafe in town, they made me a very loose scrambled egg and a hot chocolate with cream in my sippy cup. There was a child sat to the side of us the just stared at me the whole time. I wasn't bothered though, it was so nice to be out with mum and dad.

When we got back to theirs I was shattered, it's amazing how tired I get so quickly by not doing much at all. I had to eat something to take my antibiotics with so I had a mini trifle. Totally random I know!!

We then just relaxed and mum made tea. She made me a parsnip and cauliflower purée with the sauce off the mince they were eating. It was lovely.

We came home and watched some TV before going to bed.

Got to sleep quite easily tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment