Recovery Day 25 - 11th January 2013

Matts birthday today, I woke up groggy again and felt bad I couldn't go down first and bring him a brew up. But while he was downstairs getting my milk I got his presents and cards out.

After he had opened his presents we went downstairs and watched two Downton Abbeys.

My cousin text me seeing if she could pop round, I said yes so we had a little tidy round and I had a shower.

At about 2 Kerry, Luke & Josh popped round. It was nice to see them but visitors are hard work too as you feel that you need to talk and entertain. Matt left for work when they arrived and shortly after they left. I had some chicken soup for lunch that Kerry had made me then forced the antibiotics down. They didn't seem to be doing much yet but it was only day two so probably understandable.
I had a little lie down the made mash and mashed broccoli and mashed fish for tea.

At 7pm dad picked me up and took me to theirs. On route he stopped off at the chippy to pick his and mums tea up. Ooh the chips smelt amazing but... That's all I could do... Smell.

We just watched some TV then at 10pm Matt came round to pick me up after he finished work. I was still tired, in pain and had the shooting pains. The swelling was the same as yesterday but  I put this down to the infection.

I feel like I've taken a few steps back but I'm sure in a few days I’ll pick up again.

We went home and watched some more Downton Abbey then went to bed.

Struggled to sleep again, must have been nearly 4am when I dropped off properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment