Recovery Day 20 - 6th January 2013


Had an average to below sleep, awoken in agony as per usual! Matts in work today so I’m going out with mum and dad to get a bit of fresh air.

After I've waited in bed for a bit for the painkillers to kick in I set about getting ready. My hair is much more manageable after being cut, as my hair look so nice I thought I might try a bit of make-up. Feel quite sore putting make-up on and it's strange as I don't look like me! My skin look nice and smooth though because it’s so swollen. No lines or wrinkles! I actually scrubbed up ok and when I went into mum and dads they both commented on how well I looked! (Apart from the swelling!) Dad even said I seemed to be talking better.
We nipped to Asda and after the shopping we went to costa coffee and they made me a hot chocolate in my sippy cup with cream on top. It was delicious and once again I provided entertainment for customers, quite clearly wondering why I was drinking from a beaker and sporting a swollen face. It would be far easier to wear a sign saying 'I've had major jaw surgery'

Mum made me a snack of semolina. It was ok but lacked flavour.

For tea I tried my sloppy meal, it was severely mashed up admirals pie. It was very nice and flavoursome. For dessert I had salted caramel ice cream that was lovely too.

Went to bed quite handy, pain was there but no excruciating. Still not nice though
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment