Recovery Day 21 - 7th January 2013

Woke up with the usual hangover feeling. The pain is strange, it's deep and it's in my teeth, my lower jawline, my cheeks and my nose.
Matts off today so he brought my milk up so I could take my tablets.

We spent a few hours in bed watching TV while the pain killers set in.

It's matts birthday on Friday and he wants an ipad mini. We have checked the Internet and its just saying they're out of stock everywhere. I have suggested he rings round the apple stores and sees if they have stock. He called Liverpool and Manchester and both have them in. I felt cruel making him go on his own so I said I'd go with him. We decided on the Trafford Centre as its indoors and it was raining and my face doesn't like the cold.

Normally when we go to the Trafford Centre we always have a bite to eat, we couldn't do this today because there wasn't really anything there I could eat. We had some soup at home and I took my painkillers then we set off. It was quite nice going for a drive but as soon as I got out of the car I felt overwhelmed and vulnerable. We went straight to the Apple store and Matt got his ipad.

We then went for a walk to Barton square at the
Trafford Centre. After a little walk round I was
shattered and we headed home.

For tea I had roasted sweet potato mash and mashed up cod in butter sauce and cabbage. It was very nice.

Went to bed, was very lethargic and sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment