Recovery Day 19 - 5th January 2013



After my haircut
Woke up in pain, felt hung-over even though I haven't had alcohol for years. Felt relieved to have no stomach ache but still had a sore bottom.

Swelling has come down on the left hand side, more than the right. Not sure why this is, it could be because of the wisdom tooth extraction on the right hand side.

I made some ready brek for breakfast which I enjoyed.


When I brushed my teeth I lost a load of stitches, I had a look in my mouth and there aren't many remaining. I'm kind of thinking that the stitches inside are dissolvable and when they have dissolved the knots fall off. I've checked inside my mouth and it all looks quite secure. 

At 4:30 my friend Caroline came round. It was nice to have some company. She is a hairdresser and cut and blow dried my hair. I feel much more like me now!! After 4 hours of chatting and laughing I was in agony. When she left made some cheesy mashed potato for my tea and made a freshly squeezed orange juice.

At about 9pm I was in agony, this I think is a result of my chatting, tablets can't be taken until midnight so it's just a case of waiting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment