Recovery Day 17 - 3rd January 2013

Woke up at 9am, sore as usual! Went down and got the dogs and went back to bed.
Teeth are really sore this morning. Was a little naughty and didn't eat anything for breakfast. Spent the morning in bed with the boys watching TV.

Matt came home at lunch time and I had some chicken soup. It was out of a can and it was totally vile.


When Matt went back to work I took some tablets and had a little sleep. When I brushed my teeth when I woke up I noticed some more of the stitches from my mouth had fallen out.

When Matt came home he went and did some shopping. When he came home we decided that I was going to have some chicken and sweetcorn soup from the Chinese for tea. I had to put it through the sieve but the flavour was nice. After that soup I was still hungry. Matt said he'd go and get me some more soup. I said I'd like to try the shredded duck soup. When he got it home it smelt amazing. I thought that I could blend the contents so that I was getting some veg and meat into my body. Matt put it into the blender and it blended quite well. He the undid the blenders jug incorrectly and all the soup drained from the jug onto the work top, the soup was ruined!! Such a waste! Matt was totally mortified bless him! I just had some jelly and ice cream for dessert.

The swelling is looking good today, I still have 4 very swollen areas. Two near my nose and two on my lower jaw. I think these are where the plates are. The majority of my face, lips and mouth are still numb.

Went to bed to watch the launch of celebrity big brother. Took my tablets but struggled to get to sleep. Once I got to sleep had an alright sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment