Recovery Day 15 - 1st January 2013



H A P P Y   2 0 1 3  !  !  !


I had a nice sleep, woke up in the usual pain. Almost like a hangover without the alcohol! I had my tablets and watched TV in bed for a bit.

The swelling is looking ok, I can feel four areas of harder swelling two on my lower jaw and two in my cheeks half way down my nose. Mum thinks this is where the titanium plates are... It certainly makes sense!

My auntie and uncle were meant to be coming to mums today for New Year's Day lunch but mum was to ill so it got cancelled.


As she is still not well, I said Matt and I would nip to Tesco's and see if the pharmacy was open to get her something. I wouldn't go into tesco but I'd sit in the car. As it turned out the pharmacy was closed. I asked Matt to pick up some soup for lunch. He picked up a nacho chilli chicken soup which as different. (can't decide if good or bad differant though!!)

At about 5:30 we went to mums for tea, she had made a lovely pork roast. She made a thick spoonable soup for me. It was really nice and tasted just like pork roast dinner. Dessert was jelly and ice cream for me and the others had cream cakes!

We went home quite handy and watched TV in bed. Took my tablets but neither Matt or I could sleep. We were both tossing and turning all night.



No comments:

Post a Comment