Recovery Day 11 - 28th December 2012


Matts been in work again today, I
woke up at 09:30 in agony. Dragged myself out of bed and took my painkillers, I didn't have any breakfast as didn't fancy anything.

Bottom lips swelling has come down quite a lot. Top lip is still very swollen. Face is still puffy and pain is still there.


Didn't do much today, Matt came home at lunch time with our wedding albums that he'd picked up from the photographers. It was nice to see the pictures and bring memories of the day back.

When Matt went back to work, I fell asleep for a few hours. Can't believe how much sleeping I'm doing!

In the evening Matt took me to mums to show her the wedding albums. They all went the chippy for tea and I got a chicken and sweetcorn soup from the Chinese. We put it through the sieve so I was just left with the liquid. It tasted really really good. It was nice to experience a different flavour other than just vegetables.

Mum spoke to my Aunty and she said she might pop round to hers tomorrow, I said I will go too but only for an hour or so if I feel ok



No comments:

Post a Comment