Recovery Day 33 - 19th January 2013


Had an ok nights sleep, woke with the usual pain so stayed in bed while the painkillers started to work. After that I changed my bands and did my nasal spray. 

We were running out of food at home so we decided to write a shopping list and go food shopping. Eating is still a nuisance and I can't keep eating the same thing of mashed potatoes, mashed vegetables and mashed fish every day. 

I decided on some meals and headed out, it was snowing and cold again and my face doesn't like cold, it aches. 

After shopping we went home and I put my pjs back on. 

For tea I made some tiny pasta bows in a creamy garlic sauce the pasta was tiny and I figured I could just swallow it, it was ok but I woke up with heartburn and a stomach in the night. I think this is because I was just swallowing the food instead of chewing it. 

The swelling is looking really good, now it just looks like I have a fat face. My lips are a lot less swollen too. Some feeling appears to be coming back in the upper part of my face. But it's my lips that are still dead as are my gums. I could literally stick a needle in them and couldn't feel it.

We went to bed and watched some TV, I then took my night painkillers.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment