Recovery Day 34 - 20th January 2013

Woke up sore and tired, it was very cold and snowy outside. Too cold for me to go out so I stayed in bed for a bit.

My dad came round with a Mcdonalds breakfast. I just ate the scrambled egg but I enjoyed it, and I also had a hot chocolate which was lovely. 

We spent the rest of the day pottering at home. 

For lunch we had some chicken and sweetcorn soup with soy sauce.

For tea I made tiny pasta with mince and sauce, again I woke up in the night with the food sat in my throat and kept being sick in my mouth. I think both tonight's and last nights teas where too adventurous for me just yet. Just swallowing the food is not good for me so back to slop tomorrow. 

I managed to lift my upper lip up and find my scar, it's impressive and very neat. Still got a bit of pins and needles in my upper lips but its not as sore however it's still as numb. 

Today was a real lazy day spent with my dogs and husband and it was lovely. It's easier for me to go at my own pace. 

Went to bed about 11pm and dropped off quite easily.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment