Recovery Day 32 - 18th January 2013


Today I had to get up at at 6:30, I had to in into Manchester on the train with mum. I woke up sore, if I'd have had no plans I'd have spent the morning in bed. But I just had to get up and I felt awful.
We nipped to Manchester and did what we had to do. I had a hot chocolate in my sippy cup and it was delicious. It was really cold out, snowing infact and despite being wrapped up my face was really aching with the cold. 

We headed back and mum dropped me off at home. I was really tired and spent the evening relaxing. For me tea I had baked sweet potato, where I scooped the flesh out  and mashed in some crushed petite pois, roasted cherry tomatoes and tiny weeny pieces of bacon. It was delicious! 

I then went to bed because I was sore and tired. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment