Recovery Day 55 - 10th February 2013


Woke up at 9am with the usual hungover feeling, I hope one day i'll wake up and feel as fresh as a daisy! I don't drink alcohol and haven't done for about 6 years, mainly because I hate hangovers so this feeling every morning is starting to get me down. Once I sit up and I've taken some painkillers it usually clears reasonably quickly and then I'm just left with the aching and the electric shocks. The painkillers don't relieve the electric shocks but I'm still going with the chilli cream to see it that helps things, the aching doesn't completely go either but the painkillers take the edge off that. 

Dad delivered McDonald's breakfast to us this morning, I just had scrambled egg which was nice... I could've quite easily gobbled Matts sausage and egg Mcmuffin down! 

The weather was totally miserable today, it was dull, rainy, windy and cold. Our friend was playing football down the road from where we live so we got wrapped up, put the dogs coats on and went for a little walk. After 5 minutes or so on the side line we headed back home as it was just too cold for me. 

After our walk we nipped back to the pet shop to get some pet ID tags engraved for the dogs new collars. The weather was so miserable we just literally went to that one shop then headed home. 

In the afternoon I had no energy at all and i was really aching, I just literally lay on the floor by the fire all afternoon with the dogs while Matt did some paperwork. 

For tea I had leftover curry from last night.... It's great  having a small appetite because I can drag the tasty food over two meals! 

After tea we just watched some TV. I went to be early as I wanted some energy for my hospital appointment tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment