Recovery Day 23 - 9th January 2013

When I woke up today my face seemed more swollen, especially around my cheeks and lower jaw line. Again I was very tired and I was experiencing more pain. I was getting shooting pains in my ears and nose.

Matts was working lates today and wasn't in work until 4. We watched some more Downton Abbey this morning.

I asked mum if she would pick me up after work  ( I still can't drive at the moment) and take me to the shops as I wanted to pick up some bits for Matts birthday. I actually fell asleep when Matt left for work and the next thing I knew mum was outside to pick me up.

We had a little look round the shops and I tried a few clothes on. After looking round for about 30 mins I became exhausted and had to lean on a rack while my mum finished looking round. I couldn't believe I was so tired from doing nothing.

On the way home it was very foggy, I was in a lot of pain and just wanted to get back so I could take my tablets.

Mum made me some tea, it was mashed potatoes (surprise surprise) with roasted tomato flesh in it with a steak gravy over the top. It was amazing!! I spent the evening chilling with mum and dad and I was struggling with shooting pains in my ears and nose. I've had ear and nose pain since the operation but the pain has never been as strong as this.

Dad dropped me off home at 10:30 after celebrity big brother. I had a little cuddle with the boys while waiting for Matt to come home.

After taking my painkillers it was time for sleep, although I couldn't sleep because of these shooting pains.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment